Trainer (Richmond, BC)
Number of Positions: 1
Job Category: Education/Training
Contract Type: Full Time
G4S Region: North America
G4S Business Unit:Canada
Closing Date: March 24, 2017
This is an INTERNAL posting only.
This position is being re-posted in anticipation of increased training needs in the coming months. If you have applied in the previous posting on January 20th, 2017, please do not re-apply. Previous applications will remain active in our system.
The Trainer is responsible for administering a variety of professional training and development programs for all G4S Aviation employees. The Trainer collaborates with management staff to assess and facilitate employee training needs, identification of training needs through the performance of gap analysis, job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultations with management.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES, but not limited to:
- Assists in the development of national training policies, program, standards and audit procedures.
- Collaborates in the design, development and administration of Management and Screening Officer training programs based on both the organization's and the individual's needs.
- Produces training materials for in-house courses, training procedure manuals, guides, and course materials such as handouts and visual aids.
- Assists Management in identifying training needs through CATSA requirements, job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with managers and human resources.
- Measures performance against goals on a regular basis.
- Assists Screening Officers in completing: Performance Event Reports(PERs), recertification classes, Recurrent Learning Program(RLP) modules, return to work plans and leave of absences.
- Participates in the discipline process.
- Provides training for airports in British Columbia and Yukon.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate:
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Must possess as Transport Canada Security Clearance
- Undergraduate Degree related filed or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A minimum of 2-4 years of progressive responsibility in training, within a service environment.
- A strong understanding of adult learning concepts coupled with the ability to implement metrics and measures of success for all training programs.
- Experience in administering and assisting in the developing policies and training programs
- A strong track record of effective team and customer relationship management with a focus on teamwork and respect
- Must possess a hands-on approach to training
- Flexible, versatile and thrives in a fast paced changing work environment
- Ability to communicate effectively at a professional level
- Ability to travel within the province as needed
About the Company:
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.