Security Guard (Part-Time/On-call) - Commercial Sector (Vancouver GTA, British Columbia)
Number of Positions: 10
Job Category: Security/Protective Services
Contract Type: Part Time
Salary: C$13.00 - C$14.00
G4S Region: North America
G4S Business Unit:Canada
Closing Date: May 17, 2017
This position description assumes that the individual has satisfied all basic requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd., including, but not limited to: security licence validation and criminal police information check as applicable (CPIC), credit reference(if applicable), background check, minimum age, and minimum education (high school diploma or foreign equivalency, or earned GED). Additionally, this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The individual in this position is required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by this position’s management.
G4S Secure Solutions is Canada's leading provider of security solutions. Our company specializes in hiring and training security professionals to meet all of our client’s needs. At G4S we have partnered with many major companies in securing, retail stores, office buildings, commercial properties, and warehouse sites. Currently we are seeking Security Guards for customer facing retail sites.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- React to public or employee safety issues by informing Management of all incidents.
- Be visible to customers as they enter the retail premises.
- Acknowledge customers as they enter and exit the site.
- Completion of vertical specific training modules.
- Maintain impeccable notes and generate reports for litigation purposes.
The Ideal Candidate:
Essential Employment Requirements:
- Must have full time and/or part time availability to work all days of the week and schedules that consist of days, afternoons.
- Valid First Aid and CPR
- Valid Provincial Security Guard licence (BST 1)
- Minimum high school education (GED)
- Must demonstrate having 1- 2 years of relevant security experience or equivalent
- Basic computer knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be able to stand/walk for extended periods of time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About the Company:
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.
- careers BC
- commercial security jobs Vancouver GTA BC
- Commercial Security Guards careers.
- jobs in security part time on call Burnaby BC
- security jobs part time on call richmond BC
- security guards jobs at G4S part time on call Downtown Vancouver BC
Security careers part time on call vancouver GTA
- security guard jobs part time on call north vancouver BC