Fleet Analyst / Coordinator (Etobicoke, Ontario)
Number of Positions: 1
Job Category: Security/Protective Services
Contract Type: Full Time
G4S Region: North America
G4S Business Unit:Canada
Closing Date: April 15, 2017
This position description assumes that the individual has satisfied all basic requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd., including, but not limited to: security licence validation and criminal police information check as applicable (CPIC), credit reference(if applicable), background check, minimum age, and minimum education (high school diploma or foreign equivalency, or earned GED). Additionally, this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The individual in this position is required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by this position’s management.
Within the limits of company policies and established procedures, Support activities of the Fleet department to ensure that fleet is available, dependable and safe at all times. Support/Oversee the fleet program, preventative maintenance and training schedules, to ensure compliance with corporate policies and government regulations.
Specific Duties Performed and Essential Functions:
- Track fleet usage and maintain accurate inventory of equipment.
- Analyze maintenance costs and provide recommendations on fleet utilization and replacement.
- Assist in the monitoring of the maintenance budget by providing input relative to fleet costs and established metrics.
- Ensure the maintenance records for the fleet are accurate and up-to-date.
- Communicate maintenance requirements to ensure maximum efficiency and implement correction actions as required.
- Prepare management reporting as required.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned. Monitor, report and recommend corrective actions based on Telematics based daily/weekly/monthly data
The Ideal Candidate:
Formal Education, Licenses and Certifications Required:
- High School education or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years work-related experience in a similar role, preferably in the Security Industry
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Efficiency in oral and written communications
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Strong organizational skills
- Understanding and comprehension of financial concepts and terminology
- Strong proficiency in MS-Excel
- Knowledge of relevant security and employment legislation
- Prepare and produce reports and statistical analyses to the Fleet Manager and senior management as needed
- Understanding of any Fleet application and reporting tools
- Superior customer service orientation
- Analytical skills to identify areas of improvement and develop/maintain systems, policies and programs, create reports
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize several tasks simultaneously while maintaining accuracy and strict deadlines
- Promotes health & safety in the workplace
Other Related Attributes That Would Enhance Hiring Consideration:
- Prior fleet experience in a diverse environment
About the Company:
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.